Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Public Apology

"Sorry Stacker Dude, but you did get in my way"
We aren't positive that sweet lil' Peanut is the one that caused Stacker's injury , but it's probably a safe bet this was when he got hurt. Stacker is owned by my BIL-brother in law, Stephen. Between he and my sister, Jen, they have 6 greyhounds.




I'm sorry, I laugh every time:-) I couldn't add any bubbles to this one cuz I didn't upload it, so you guys can post in the comments what Stacker and Peanut would have said.

ETA:

It was brought to my attention that Stacker doesn't accept Peanut's apology , but thankfully my sister has determined that he doesn't make a great character witness himself... apparently he has a history of this sort of thing.

10 comments:

Never Say Never Greyhounds said...

Stacker: "STOP!"

Peanut: "What was that?"

It is funny. Stacker can be such an a$$. He asked for it.

Jen

cdncowgirl said...

I think they have watched too many football games.

Anonymous said...

why greyhounds don't drive. they're fine on the highway, but that whole merging thing throws the little turds.

Denise- LessIsMore17 said...

Clearly Peanut had the right of way! I think we might actually sue now...she hasn't been quite "right" in the head since :-p

Anonymous said...

I have posted a public response to the accusations laid before me. The truth must be told!

http://plusestenvous.blogspot.com/2008/11/stackers-open-apology-response.html

Anonymous said...

Argh! Copy and Paste!

http://plusestenvous.blogspot.com/2008/11/stackers-open-apology-response.html

Melanie said...

LOL!!!
You gals are too funny! It definitely looks like Peanut has been secretly watching football, and maybe even secretly plotting this ambush!

Zan said...

Is Judge Marcos from The El's trial last summer (http://oaklandgold.blogspot.com) available to preside over the lawsuit that is clearly brewing here?

Heather said...

Stacker: Damn Bitches!

Peanut: Who touched my ass?

Unknown said...

Ha! She just mowed him over huh?

Hey thanks for the YouTube tip I am tinkering with some video now - if it turns out I'll add it to my blog.