Monday, June 18, 2007

New Shoes!

Lester says "how does my foot look?" as he inspects his new shoe. He of course was a good boy as he always is. I finally got Ronnie to admit that Less has lost some weight;-)

Last night was my first night away from Lester. It wasn't easy. I tossed and turned all night and worried that my cell phone would ring. Luckily it did not. I turned him out in the paddock around 6:15pm and cleaned the barn apartment, cleaned Less' stall, made him a Bermuda grass and timothy/ alfalfa hay "parfait" in his hay rack, clipped the dogs' toe nails- in other words I wanted to stay as long as I could in order to "tuck" Lester into "bed" for the night:-) Around 8:45pm is when I saw him standing by the gate and getting a bit anxious. I went and brought him in and he had a nasty horse fly after him. It was hotter than hades out so I hosed off his legs and put him up for the night. He seemed a bit spookier then he has been, but I think there was a house party going on behind his paddock *rolls eyes.

I just talked to Laura and she said everything was fine this morning when she turned him out:-) Hopefully he doesn't act up any!

Look how good Lester is for Ronnie- -> http://s26.photobucket.com/albums/c114/lessismore17/Videos/?action=view&current=shoes021.flv

No comments: