Thursday, February 21, 2008

Crumpled clothes...

This morning I woke up about 5AM and I thought some of my crumpled clothes on the floor were Spooky:-( I could see "her" in two differnt angles with the clothes. I sat there and stared and took a few minutes to believe it was her. Then Limo started licking and it really was "her" as that was one of the angels I could see her in... I wake up and have to remind myselft every morning that she is gone. No more waking up to her peacefully laying on her bed and then getting up and putting her head on the bed as soon as we make eye contact. No more just standing around and getting in my way in the mornings before work:-( OH how I wish she were in the way now... I'd be trying to put my socks on while sitting on the bed and she'd come put her head on my leg, course I had to stop and pet her who wouldn't.



No comments: