Friday, February 15, 2008

Lay your head on my shoulder...

Driving home for lunch today to pick Limo up it all the sudden hit me that I would never feel Spooky put her sweet head on my shoulder ever again:-( This wasn't something that I taught her or coherced her to do and it wasn't something I had to or would ask her to do...We were coming home from a shopping trip and were sitting at a red light and all of a sudden I felt her head on my right shoulder. I remember it pretty well because there were kids in the next car over that made such a happy face and pointed at us. I remember thinking OMG this is so sweet and that it was going to be a one time thing. As soon as I started to drive off she laid down again. She wouldn't do it at every redlight, but she would on most of them. One night I wasn't expecting it, I don't know what I could have been thinking about because she scared the crap out of me it made me jump, but not so much as to disturb her because I looked over and she just looked so peaceful and content and it just made me smile...

No comments: